Return On Investment Consulting (ROIC) Limited is seeking to identify a sales leader that is result-oriented, entrepreneurial and driven to achieve high levels of success in a business start-up environment:
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for leading sales strategy and closing deals for ROIC in Jamaica and the Caribbean. The incumbent will also be responsible for analyzing market conditions and creating strategies to engage existing and potential clients to meet revenue targets.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Accounting Officer is responsible for payroll, tax filing, developing financial statements, accounting receivables and payables, and coordinating compliance-rated matters, such as maintaining annual returns with state agencies.
Key Responsibility Includes
• Performing bookkeeping duties;
• Preparing financial statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) requirements;
• Filing GCT, payroll taxes, and other statutory taxes for clients;
• Coordinate tax planning;
• Conduct annual filing with the Companies Office of Jamaica;
• Maintain an up-to-date tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) and Public Procurement Commission (PPC) on behalf of clients;
• Bank reconciliation.
• Sound accounting and tax-based knowledge;
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks or similar software;
• A sound working knowledge of the accounting principles underpinning Payroll transactions and General Ledger;
• Working knowledge of MS Excel;
• Knowledge of relevant Government of Jamaica accounting procedures and policies;
• Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems and other relevant computer applications, including MS Office and Payroll software.
• Have excellent work ethic, integrity, and energetic;
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism;
• Excellent planning and organizing skills;
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and judgment;
• High level of customer service focus;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while NOT compromising on accuracy and quality.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
• Must have at least two (2) years of experience.
• ACCA- Level 2
• Three (3) years of experience
• Basic salary of 1.8-2.4 million dollars
• Internal Health Plan
• Plus, any other incentives
Application accompanied by a resume must be submitted no later than Friday, February 10, 2023 to:
Human Resource Associate
15 Windsor Avenue, Kingston 5
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the title of the position MUST be included in the subject and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply to email@example.com
Deadline for application is November 27, 2022
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
Join Our Team
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Accounting Officer||February 5, 2023|
|Governance and Operations Officer||November 17, 2022|
|Business Development Manager||September 23, 2022|