Return On Investment Consulting (ROIC) Limited is seeking to identify a sales leader that is result-oriented, entrepreneurial and driven to achieve high levels of success in a business start-up environment:
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for leading sales strategy and closing deals for ROIC in Jamaica and the Caribbean. The incumbent will also be responsible for analyzing market conditions and creating strategies to engage existing and potential clients to meet revenue targets.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Accounting Officer will do payroll, tax filing, developing financial statements, accounting receivables and payables, and coordinating compliance-rated matters, such as maintaining annual returns with state agencies. The Officer must have hands-on skills using Excel, Quickbooks, or other related software.
Key Responsibility Includes
• Performing bookkeeping duties
• Preparing financial statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) requirements.
• Filing GCT, payroll taxes, and other forms of taxes for clients;
• Coordinate tax planning.
• Conduct annual filing with the Companies Office of Jamaica.
• Maintain an up-to-date tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) and Public Procurement Commission (PPC) on behalf of clients;
• Bank reconciliation
• Sound accounting and tax-based knowledge.
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks or similar software;
• A good understanding of the accounting principles underpinning Payroll transactions and General Ledger;
• Knowledge of relevant Government of Jamaica accounting procedures and policies;
• Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems and other relevant computer applications, including MS Office and Payroll software.
• Have excellent work ethic, intelligence, and energy;
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism;
• Excellent planning and organizing skills;
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and judgment;
• High level of customer service focus;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while NOT compromising on accuracy and quality.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
• At least one (1) year of experience.
• Diploma in General Accounting or AAT level 2 or ACCA- CAT Level 2 or an associate degree in accounting
• Three (3) years of experience
• Basic salary of 1.8-2.4 million dollars
• Internal Health Plan
• Plus, any other incentives
Apply to email@example.com
Deadline for application is November 27, 2022
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.