Strategic Management Services
ROIC is a leading consulting firm for strategic management in collaboration with our partner Balanced Scorecard Institute. The Institute has served some of the largest organisations in the world with its proprietary Award-Winning Nine Steps to Success Framework for strategy development. ROIC is happy to support executives in determining the strategic direction of their firms or organisations to support their growth, expansion, and increased shareholders’ value and sustainability.
ROIC’s strategic planning consultancies are grounded in research and data analytics as a core pre-activity before the executive gets into planning. This ensures valuable critical and strategic thinking is stimulated to generate new insights. With our partner Balanced Scorecard Institute, we support executives and their firms with:
• Strategic planning, cascading and alignment of strategy, and operational planning
• Strategy execution assessment and implementation, including establishing an Office of Strategy Management
• Change management and communication of your organisation’s strategy
• Auditing your existing plan and evaluating implementation efforts
• Performance Analysis and Software Implementation
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”