Balanced Scorecard Strategic Planning Essentials (BSE)
Balanced Scorecard Essentials is a one-day interactive experience designed to help balanced scorecard team members contribute to their organization’s strategic management and performance improvement initiatives. It is based on the award winning Nine Steps to Success™ framework and thousands of hours of consulting and training experience in strategic planning and management. The emphasis is on shared participant experiences, lessons learned, best practices, applied exercises, reinforcement, and support. Participants will learn from each other and their facilitator and leave with a toolkit of proven resources.
Course Learning Objectives
Basic concepts of the Balanced Scorecard and how it can be used to improve Organization Performance.
The development of an integrated strategic planning and management system based on the Balanced Scorecard using the Institute’s award-winning Balanced Scorecard Nine Steps to Success™ Strategic Planning methodology.
How you can make a more effective contribution to their extended Balanced Scorecard team.
As a participant, you will benefit by learning how:
- Key concepts of the balanced scorecard work together
- A balanced scorecard can be used to improve organizational performance
- To assist in the development of strategic objectives and performance measures
- To help your team successfully build a balanced scorecard system
- To anticipate challenges and prepare solutions for a more effective implementation
- To engage leaders and employees in the planning process
- Other organizations have used the balanced scorecard for continual improvement
- To summarize all elements of a balanced scorecard
Who should attend?
CEOs, MDs, Directors, VPs, Board Members
Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, Heads (HODs)
Senior Management, Managers and Supervisors tasked with Strategy Execution
Strategy Executives, Strategic Planning Professionals and Champions
Strategic HR Executives, HR Managers, Partners and Snr Professionals
Organisation Design, Change and Performance Management Professionals
- Online 950 USD
- Face-to-face: 1100 USD
- Group Discount of 10%
We would greatly appreciate if you were to share this information with any colleagues that would like to be part of this event. If you have queries or concerns, kindly reach out regarding such.
Seats are limited as it is an exclusive regional hybrid event.