Country Coordinator and Sales Consultant (Remote)
Return on Investment Consulting (ROIC) is a consulting and Information Technology firm with Caribbean-wide partnerships with Balanced Scorecard Institute, Cascade Strategy Execution, and other major international firms. We provide strategic planning and execution consulting and internationally recognised certifications through the Balanced Scorecard Institute and George Washington University Center of Excellence in Public Leadership. Cascade Strategy Execution Software is the #1 Enterprise Strategic Management Software used by some of the most well-known firms in the region.
Country Coordinator and Sales Consultant (CCSC) must be able to leverage network and sales strategy to promote training, certifications, consulting, and software to government agencies, civil society organisations, and medium to large firms in the countries assigned. The CCSC will lead in-country events to drive promotion, identify and recommend venues, support the team, and negotiate entry.
- Learn about ROIC and its partner products to ensure thorough knowledge of each and confidence to guide clients on their features and benefits.
- Make presentations to clients virtually or face-to-face to introduce potential clients to ROIC and its partner services.
- Identify requests for proposal and expression of interest in the assigned country for strategy services, research, training, and strategic planning software.
- Assist in organising and promoting face-to-face training, including identifying venues, accommodation, ground transportation, and other amenities.
- Develop sales pipeline and engage potential clients to convert deals.
- Strengthen network and relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Assist in the organisation and promotion of online webinars and related events.
- Assist with the organisation and promotion of the Caribbean conference.
- Meet minimum annual revenue target and other key performance metrics.
Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary level education from a recognized University.
- Experience in networking and relationship building.
- 10 years of professional experience in leadership, sales, consulting, and regional development
- Commission only
- Highly competitive
Potential Target Countries
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Cayman Island
- Dominican Republic
- Eastern Caribbean
Deadline to Apply
March 31, 2023