Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Officer is responsible for assisting with building campaigns and promotions aimed at the target audience. The incumbent will also assist with the planning and interpretation of marketing strategies, and update and maintain the ROIC’s website content.
Key Responsibility Includes:
- Organizes marketing promotion events and product/service exhibitions locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Recommend, manage, and create content for ROIC’s social media platforms.
- Participates in the design and development of the marketing and operational Budget.
- Leads and co-ordinate ROIC’s press strategy.
- Promote ROIC’s products and services on all available platforms.
- Gather, investigate, and summarize market data and trends to draft reports.
- Monitors and manages customer satisfaction through post-project surveys.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies through direct mail campaigns, database marketing, social media visibility, and networking.
- Coordinate business/public webinars.
- Analyses consumer and market trends in order to guide promotion policies and develop marketing material and communications for internal and external use.
- Develops and implement the long-term marketing strategy to support the growth targets of ROIC.
- Analyses consumer and market trends to guide promotion policies and develop marketing material and communications for internal and external use.
- Have excellent work ethic, integrity, and energy.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Working Knowledge of CRM.
- Working knowledge of Master Hubspot and other marketing tools.
- Sound knowledge of marketing strategies planning and implementation.
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics marketing research.
- Strong organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills;
• Strong writing, editing and reporting skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while NOT compromising on accuracy and quality.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or related area from a recognized institution.
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing within the sales and promotion industry or a similar position.