Software Implementation Officer
Reporting to the CEO the Software Implementation and Training Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Strategy Execution Software and providing training and sensitization sessions for new and existing clients.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the software’s functionalities, features, and technical specifications.
- Understand the fundamentals of strategic planning, key performance indicators, and reporting.
- Lead training with senior executives from public and private companies.
- Apply project management methodologies and practices to effectively manage multiple projects and guarantee that clients have a positive experience throughout the software implementation process.
- Stay abreast of any updates or modifications made to the software and organize refresher training sessions for clients accordingly.
- Collaborate with Business Development Management to make sales presentations and demonstrations of the software to clients.
- Develop customized, attractive, simple, and effective presentations to enable faster buying decisions.
- Provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Conduct training with senior management and administrative staff to build their skills and confidence in using strategy execution software.
- Define and execute the delivery and implementation plans.
- Perform tests and troubleshoot final software setups.
- Conduct training and sensitization sessions for ROIC strategy consultants.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Organize quarterly or other periodic sessions to help track clients’ progress in using the software.
- Act as the primary contact for the client during and after the implementation process to resolve issues, answer questions, and ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with clients to ensure that their needs are assessed and met.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- Good knowledge of software implementation and monitoring
- Working knowledge of relevant computer packages including spreadsheet, word
processing, and presentation
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent skills in teamwork and cooperation
- Sound leadership, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and judgment
- High level of customer service focus
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Business, and
Communication, or any related field
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Experience in software as a service (SaaS), software implementation, and strategic
plan environment would be an asset
- Or any valuable combination of qualifications and experience
Note: If you have a solid technical background and believe that you can contribute significantly to the ROIC team, please do not hesitate to apply for the position.